This gua sha stone is composed of Bian stone, an amalgamate of 40+ minerals known for their healing properties. Each edge of the tool is intentionally architected to enhance the practice of facial gua sha, which is a traditional Chinese beauty practice.
This practice of "stone medicine" is an ancient Taoist healing technique. Practicing the facial gua sha will clear, smooth, plump, tighten, and rejuvenate skin while reducing under-eye circles and puffiness.
The facial gua sha method works by releasing tension in the muscles of the face, smoothing out the fascia, and circulating blood and lymph through the tissues.
It also delivers whole plant actives from our products into the deeper layers of the skin for increased absorption and effectiveness. The result is deeply hydrated, plump, toned, and sculpted skin with a radiant glow.
We recommend protecting this stone with the Pouch, this natural stone is fragile when dropped on a hard surface.
Why choose Bian Stone for gua sha?
- Known for its rejuvenating properties, Bian stone was created when a meteor struck a mountain in ancient China. It is said to emit ultrasound pulsations, far infrared rays, and negative ions as a result of the cosmic impact — all of which are known for their antioxidant and anti-aging effects on cells and DNA.
- Our Facial Gua Sha is specially made of bian and contains over 40 minerals and trace elements. If you massage your skin with the stone, it releases native ions, which have an anti-aging effect on your cells. Your skin becomes smoother, plumper and the face is sculpted. The stone also makes dark circles under the eyes and puffiness disappear.
- In ancient China, the bian-stone was the most important part of Traditional Chinese Medicine, even before acupuncture, moxibustion or cupping.
- All our gemstones are 100% natural & original gemstones, as such there will be slight variations in color, pattern & texture of the gua sha.
How to differentiate Genuine Bian Stone?
Genuine Bian Stone has been tested and proven to be the most effective stone for Bian Stone Therapy. The real Bianstone is generally dark gray or brownish gray when unpolished, and a polished one is usually grayish black or brownish black. It has microcrystalline structure of density less than 0.03mm which is very silky smooth to the skin unlike other materials like jade or horn. Our product is made from 100% Sibian Bian Stone, compare with black bian stone, the infrared remote sensing and ultrasonic impulses are higher than black bian stone, it is the superfine bian stone. Because of the scarcity of Sibin Stones and the recent popular use of Sibin Bianstone in medical equipments, the genuine Bianstone is of very high value and fetch a higher price. With us, you are assured of 100% Original Sibin Bianstone direct from the source at Affordable Prices.
How to use?
Always use on a clean face and apply a serum or cream to prevent the stone from dragging
Massage face and neck in upwards motions, using the wings to contour. Glide the stone up and across cheekbones, forehead, eyebrows, and neck
To help reduce puffiness, try placing the stone in the fridge for a cool massage experience
- To lift & sculpt the appearance of the skin with a stimulating massage
- Drain lymph liquid in your face, neck and body
- De-puff your face
- Smooth away appearance of wrinkles
- Boosts collagen
- Stimulates blood flow
- Minimizes pores
- Clears skin
- Brightens the complexion